The adolescents of Bangladesh will enjoy a secured and healthy sexual and reproductive life by exercising their reproductive rights in a socially secured enabling environment.
– To increase collaboration, coordination and linkages among agencies, government initiatives, partners, NGOs, INGOs, and individuals working in the area of ASRH.
– To share respective experiences and information on working in the field of ASRH;
– To facilitate increased access to adolescent friendly SRH services provided by government, NGO and other health services centres;
– To advocate for developing policies and creating enabling environment for ASRH programmes; and
– To enhance capacity of Network members for policy advocacy.